December 9, 2013 2:20:20 PM
Anthony Hamilton's first heavyweight title defence set against Darrill Schoonover
Reigning Maximum Fighting Championship heavyweight title-holder Anthony "Freight Train" Hamilton will make the first title defense of his belt at MFC 39: "No Remorse".
Hamilton (11-2) will defend his championship and look for a sixth straight victory when he takes on Darrill "The Boss" Schoonover (13-5) in the co-main event of the fight card set for Friday, January 17 live on AXS TV Fights from the Northlands Expo Centre in Edmonton, Alberta.
Hamilton captured the crown at MFC 38 with a ferocious head-kick knockout of Smealinho Rama. It became a highlight-reel finish that came only 12 seconds into Round 2. Schoonover, a former reality show standout, reality agreed to a multi-fight deal in the MFC and rides a three-fight winning streak into his organizational debut.
The heavyweight title fight will top the card alongside the MFC lightweight title fight pitting Kurt "The Hurt" Southern against Tom "Da Tank" Gallicchio.
"Anthony Hamilton had unquestionably one of the knockouts of the year anywhere in world and proved he was the right man to take the title," said MFC Owner/President Mark Pavelich. "He has all the tools to be an absolutely dominant fighter, but he's got to get though a very eager and dangerous Darrill Schoonover to do it.
"Darrill has improved his game plan over the past year and most importantly solidified his conditioning, all of which makes him a huge threat to Hamilton's title."
Schoonover, who fights out of El Paso, Texas, has a notable career victory over Paul Buentello, and boasts seven knockouts along with three submissions on his resume. The 28-year-old began his career with an impressive 10-0 start.
December 8, 2013 11:53:09 AM
Invicta FC 7 results
Event results for Invicta FC 7, which took place Saturday at the Ameristar Casino in Kansas City.
- Barb Honchak defeated Leslie Smith by Decision
- Lauren Murphy defeated Miriam Nakamoto by TKO (Injury)
- Tecia Torres defeated Felice Herrig by Decision
- Joanne Calderwood defeated Katja Kankaanpää by Decision
- Julia Budd defeated Charmaine Tweet by Decision
- Vanessa Porto defeated Zoila Frausto Gurgel by Decision
- Tonya Evinger defeated Sarah D'Alelio by Decision
- Nina Ansaroff defeated Munah Holland by TKO (Round 2)
December 8, 2013 11:47:28 AM
WSOF 7 results
Event results for World Series of Fighting 7, which took place Saturday at the PNE Agrodome in Vancouver, British Columbia.
Main Card (Live on NBC Sports, 9:00 PM ET)
- Georgi Karakhanyan defeated Lance Palmer by Submission (Guillotine Choke, Round 3)
- Jesse Taylor defeated Elvis Mutapcic by Decision (30-27, 30-27)
- Nick Newell defeated Sabah Fadai by Submission (Guillotine Choke, Round 1, 1:21)
- Kalib Starnes defeated Dwayne Lewis by KO (Elbow, Round 2, 1:02)
- Michael Hill defeated Richard Arsenault by TKO (Doctor Stoppage, Round 1, 1:29)
- David Perron defeated Matt Baker by Submission (Triangle choke, Round 1, 1:46)
- Gabriel Solorio defeated Shawn Albrecht by Decision (29-28, 29-28, 29-28)
- Myles Merola defeated Dan Ring by Decision (29-27, 29-27, 29-27)
- Brendan Kornberger defeated Micah Brakefield by TKO (Corner Stoppage, Round 2, 2:45)
December 7, 2013 11:36:00 AM
UFN 33 results
Event results for UFN 33, which took place Friday at the Brisbane Entertainment Centre in Brisbane, Queensland, Australia.
- Mark Hunt vs. Antonio “Bigfoot” Silva declared a Majority Draw (48-47, 47-47, 47-47)
- Mauricio “Shogun” Rua defeated James Te Huna by Knockout (Punch, Round 1, 1:03)
- Ryan Bader defeated Anthony Perosh by Decision (30-27, 30-27, 30-26)
- Soa Palelei defeated Pat Barry by KO (Punches, Round 1, 2:09)
- Clint Hester defeated Dylan Andrews by TKO (Injury, Round 2, 5:00)
- Bethe Correia defeated Julie Kedzie by Split Decision (29-28, 28-29, 39-28)
- Takeya Mizugaki defeated Nam Phan by Decision (29-28, 29-28,30-28)
- Caio Magalhaes defeated Nick Ring by Decision (29-28, 29-28, 29-28)
- Justin Scoggins defeated Richie Vaculik by TKO (Punches, 1st Round, 4:43)
- Krzysztof Jotko defeated Bruno Santos by Decision (29-28, 29-28, 30-27)
- Alex Garcia defeated Ben Wall by KO (Punches, Round 1, 0:43)
November 24, 2013 8:15:25 AM
Bellator 109 results
Event results for Bellator 109, which took place Thursday at Sands Casino in Pennsylvania.
Bellator Middleweight World Championship: Alexander Shlemenko defeats Doug Marshall via KO (punch) – Round 1, 4:28
Bellator Welterweight Tournament Final: Rick Hawn defeats Ron Keslar via KO (Punch) – Round 3, 0:55
Bellator Lightweight Tournament Final: Will Brooks defeats Tiger Sarnavskiy via Unanimous Decision (30-26, 30-27, 30-27)
Lightweight Feature Fight: Terry Etim defeats Patrick Cenoble via Unanimous Decision (30-27, 29-28, 30-26)
Heavyweight Feature Fight: Blagoi Ivanov defeats Keith Bell via Submission (Rear-Naked Choke)- Round1, 3:59
Catchweight Feature Fight (153lbs): Goiti Yamauchi defeats Saul Almeida via KO (Punches) –Round 1, 2:04
Lightweight Feature Fight: Mike Bannon defeats Ahsan Abdullah via Technical Submission (Arm-Triangle Choke) – Round 1,1:51
Lightweight Feature Fight: Bubba Jenkins defeats Ian Rammel via TKO (Punches)- Round 3, 2:38
Lightweight Feature Fight: Brent Primus defeats Brett Glass via Submission (Rear-Naked Choke) – Round 1, 3:20
Featherweight Feature Fight: Lester Caslow defeats Jay Haas via Submission (Guillotine Choke) –Round 3, 2:44
November 21, 2013 8:01:46 PM
Bellator 109 weigh-in results
Weigh-in results for Bellator 109, which took place Thursday at Sands Casino in Pennsylvania.
Bellator Middleweight World Title: Doug Marshall (184.3) vs. Alexander Shlemenko (184.7)
Bellator Lightweight Tournament Final: Will Brooks (156) vs. Tiger Sarnavskiy (155.4)
Bellator Welterweight Tournament Final: Ron Keslar (170.7) vs. Rick Hawn (170.5)
Welterweight Feature Fight: Patrick Cenoble (155.4) vs. Terry Etim (155.5)
Heavyweight Feature Fight: Keith Bell (256.5) vs. Blagoi Ivanov (252.5)
Catchweight Feature Fight (153 lbs.): Saul Almeida (145.9) vs. Goiti Yamauchi (152.3)*
Lightweight Feature Fight: Ahsan Abdullah (153) vs. Mike Bannon (155)
Lightweight Feature Fight: Bubba Jenkins (155.6) vs. Ian Rammel (155.8)
Lightweight Feature Fight: Brett Glass (155.7) vs. Brent Primus (155.5)
Featherweight Feature Fight: Lester Caslow (145.3) vs. Jay Haas (145.2)
November 17, 2013 9:24:39 AM
UFC 167 results
Event results for UFC 167, took place Saturday, Nov. 16 the MGM Grand Garden Arena in Las Vegas.
Main Bouts (Live on Pay-Per-View, 10:00 PM ET)
-Georges St-Pierre defeated Johny Hendricks by Split Decision (48-47, 47-48, 48-47)
-Rashad Evans defeated Chael Sonnen by TKO (Punches, 1st Round, 4:05)
-Rory MacDonald defeated Robbie Lawler by Split Decision (29-28, 28-29, 29-28)
-Tyron Woodley defeated Josh Koscheck by KO (Punches, Round 1, 4:38)
-Ali Bagautinov defeated Tim Elliott by Unanimous Decision (30-27, 30-27, 29-28)
Preliminary Bouts (Live on Fox Sports 1, 8:00 PM ET)
-Donald “Cowboy” Cerrone defeated Evan Dunham by Submission (Triangle Choke, Round 2, 3:59)
-Thales Leites defeated Ed Herman by Unanimous Decision (30-27, 30-27, 30-27)
-Rick Story defeated Brian Ebersole by Unanimous Decision (30-27, 30-27, 30-27)
-Erik Perez defeated Edwin Figueroa by Unanimous Decision (30-27, 30-27, 30-27)
Preliminary Bouts (Live on Facebook, 6:30 PM ET)
-Jason High defeated Anthony Lapsley by Unanimous Decision (29-28, 29-28, 29-28)
-Sergio Pettis defeated Will Campuzano by Unanimous Decision (30-27, 30-27, 29-28)
-Gian Villante defeated Cody Donovan by TKO (Ref stoppage, Round 2, 1:22)
November 15, 2013 10:00:51 PM
King of the Cage: "Out Cold" results
Event results for King of the Cage, which takes place Friday Nov. 15th at the Energy Centre in Cold Lake, Alberta, Canada.
- Main Event Welterweight: Lindsey Hawkes def. Elmer Waterhen via split decision
- Lightweight: Tony Hervey def. Curtis Demarce via split decision
- Middleweight: Mariusz Ksiazkiewicz def. Steve Dubeck via submission (rear naked choke), Rd 2, 3:53
- Middleweight: David Evans def. Johnny Tomaino via KO, Rd 1, 0:39
- Flyweight: Lynell House def. Sarah McRann via KO, Rd 1, 1:56
- Flyweight: Kyle Oliveira def. Keegan Oliver via KO, Rd 3, 1:34
- Heavyweight: Xavier Pellerin def. Tom Benesocky via submission (strikes), Rd 1, 2:17
- Welterweight: Jonathan Cowan def. Travis Cardinal via submission (armbar), Rd 2, 3:08
- Middleweight: Simon Shirt def. Pat Gionette via KO, Rd 2, 0:28
- Heavyweight: Dan Amyotte def. Patrick Gladue via TKO (strikes), Rd 1, 1:09
- Middleweight: Drayton Angus def. Jeff Porter via majority decision
- Lightweight: Paul Carpentier def. Jordan Berland via TKO (strikes), Rd 1, 1:34
November 14, 2013 7:00:08 PM
Bellator waives option to resign Ben Askren
Ben Askren is now an unrestricted free agent after Bellator released the undefeated welterweight. The Bellator Welterweight World Title will be vacant until Douglas Lima faces the winner of the Season 9 Welterweight Tournament later this winter when the new Bellator Welterweight Champion will be crowned.
“I’ve said it many times, Ben’s a completely one-dimensional fighter who is utterly dominant in that dimension,” Bellator Chairman & CEO Bjorn Rebney said. “I had a number of discussions with Ben and it became clear it was time for both parties to move in different directions. We’ve relinquished any right to match here and Ben can sign with whoever he chooses to sign with. Ben’s been at Bellator since the start of his career, I respect him and what he’s accomplished and wish him the best wherever he goes.”
November 14, 2013 6:57:59 PM
Bellator 108 weigh-in results
Weigh-in results for Bellator 108, which took place Thursday at the Revel Casino in New Jersey.
Catchweight Feature Fight (210 lbs): Joey Beltran (208.5) vs. Rampage Jackson (210)
Bellator Heavyweight World Title Fight: Vitaly Minakov (249) vs. Alexander Volkov (235)
Bantamweight Feature Fight: Tom McKenna (135.3) vs. Marcos Galvao (135.9)
Bellator Featherweight Tournament Final: Justin Wilcox (145.5) vs. Patricio Pitbull (145.8)
Catchweight Feature Fight (174lbs): Chip Moraza-Pollard (169.8) vs. Sam Oropeza (173.8)
Light Heavyweight Feature Fight: Jason Lambert (203.5) vs. Tom DeBlass (204.5)
Catchweight Feature Fight (180 lbs): Nah’Shon Burrell (179.3) vs. Jesus Martinez (179.5)
Catchweight Feature Fight (150lbs): Anthony Marrison (147.8) vs. Kenny Foster (149.7)
Light Heavyweight Feature Fight: Najim Wali (205) vs. Liam McGeary (204.5)
Featherweight Feature Fight: Kevin Roddy (145.8) vs. Will Martinez (145.1)
Featherweight Feature Fight: Dan Matala (145.5) vs. Ryan Cafaro (146)
Bantamweight Feature Fight: Sergio de Silva (136) vs. Rob Sullivan (135.6)
November 11, 2013 7:02:58 PM
Pettis injured, bout with Thomson postponed
The UFC lightweight title bout between Anthony Pettis and Josh Thomson that was scheduled to take place at UFC on Fox 9 has been postponed.
Fox Sports Live on Sunday night reported that an injury forced Pettis out of his first 155-pound title defense. As a result, a flyweight title bout between Demetrious Johnson and Joseph Benavidez -- originally slated to top “The Ultimate Fighter 18” finale -- will headline the Dec. 14 card. Meanwhile, the “TUF 18” finale on Nov. 30 will be headlined by a three-round lightweight scrap between Gray Maynard and Nate Diaz.
UFC on Fox 9 takes place at Sleep Train Arena in Sacramento, Calif., and also includes a bantamweight showdown between Urijah Faber and Michael McDonald as well as a welterweight clash pitting Carlos Condit against Matt Brown. The evening’s main card will be broadcast on the Fox network, while preliminary bouts air on Fox Sports 1 and online.
Pettis captured the 155-pound strap on Aug. 31, submitting Benson Henderson with an armbar 4:31 into the opening round at UFC 164. The final World Extreme Cagefighting lightweight ruler is 4-1 in the Octagon, with his only defeat coming against Clay Guida in his promotional debut.
Johnson and Benavidez squared off for the UFC’s inaugural flyweight title at UFC 152, with “Mighty Mouse” capturing a split decision. Johnson has defending the belt twice in 2013, besting John Dodson in January and John Moraga in August. Benavidez claimed victories over Ian McCall,Darren Uyenoyama and Jussier da Silva this year to regain the No. 1 contender’s spot.Source: www.sherdog.com
November 10, 2013 8:52:45 PM
UFN 32 results
Event results for UFN 32, which took place Friday at Goiania Arena in Goiania, Goias, Brazil.
MAIN CARD (FOX Sports 1, 8 p.m. ET)
- Vitor Belfort def. Dan Henderson via TKO (strikes) - Round 1, 1:17
- Cezar Ferreira def. Daniel Sarafian via split decision (28-29, 30-27, 30-28)
- Rafael Cavalcante def. Igor Pokrajac via submission (strikes) - Round 1, 1:18
- Brandon Thatch def. Paulo Thiago via submission (strikes) - Round 1, 2:10
- Ryan LaFlare def. Santiago Ponzinibbio via unanimous decision (30-27x3)
- Jeremy Stephens def. Rony Jason via KO (strikes) - Round 1, 0:40
PRELIMINARY CARD (MMAjunkie.com, 5:30 p.m. ET)
- Sam Sicilia def. Godofredo Pepey via TKO (punches) - Round 1, 1:42
- Omari Akhmedov def. Thiago Perpetuo via KO (punches) - Round 1, 3:31
- Thiago Tavares def. Justin Salas via submission (rear-naked choke) - Round 1, 2:38
- Adriano Martins def. Daron Cruickshank via submission (armbar) - Round 2, 2:49
- Dustin Ortiz def. Jose Maria via TKO (punches) - Round 3, 3:19
November 9, 2013 11:35:47 AM
Bellator 107 results
Event results for Bellator 107, which took place Friday at the WinStar Casino in Thackerville, Okla.
- Cheick Kongo def. Peter Graham via unanimous decision (30-27, 30-27, 30-27) - Season 9 heavyweight tournament final
- Joe Warren def. Travis Marx via TKO (strikes) - Round 2, 1:56) - Season 9 bantamweight tournament final
- Brennan Ward def. Mikkel Parlo via TKO (strikes) - Round 2, 1:39 - Season 9 middleweight tournament final
- Derek Campos def. Martin Stapleton via unanimous decision (30-27, 30-27, 30-27)
- Patricky Freire def. Edson Berto via unanimous decision (30-27, 29-28, 30-27)
- Jonas Billstein def. Cortez Coleman via unanimous decision (30-27, 30-27, 30-27)
- Mike Mucitelli def. Ryan McCurdy via unanimous decision (29-28, 29-28, 29-28)
- Raphael Butler def. Josh Burns via Submission (verbal) - Round 1, 2:14
- Linton Vassell def. Matt Jones via unanimous decision (30-27, 30-27, 30-26)
November 8, 2013 6:32:21 PM
UFN 32 weigh-in results
Event results for UFN 32, which took place Friday at Goiania Arena in Goiania, Goias, Brazil.
MAIN CARD (FOX Sports 1, 8 p.m. ET)
- Vitor Belfort (204) vs. Dan Henderson (204)
- Cezar Ferreira (185) vs. Daniel Sarafian (186)
- Rafael Cavalcante (205) vs. Igor Pokrajac (204)
- Brandon Thatch (170) vs. Paulo Thiago (170)
- Ryan LaFlare (170) vs. Santiago Ponzinibbio (171)
- Rony Jason (146) vs. Jeremy Stephens (146)
PRELIMINARY CARD (FOX Sports 2, 5:30 p.m. ET)
- Godofredo Pepey (146) vs. Sam Sicilia (146)
- Omari Akhmedov (182) vs. Thiago Perpetuo (185)
- Justin Salas (155) vs. Thiago Tavares (156)
- Daron Cruickshank (155) vs. Adriano Martins (155)
- Jose Maria (126) vs. Dustin Ortiz (125)
November 8, 2013 6:29:51 PM
Will Campuzano makes UFC return, meets Sergio Pettis at UFC 167
Sergio Pettis' UFC debut no longer is in jeopardy, as he now has a replacement opponent for next week's UFC 167.
Pettis (9-0 MMA, 0-0 UFC) will meetWill Campuzano (13-4 MA, 0-2 UFC), who will return to the promotion for the short-notice fight after five fights outside the company. He'll fill in for Vaughan Lee (13-9-1 MMA, 2-3 UFC), who as MMAjunkie.com was first to report, had to pull out with an injury. UFC officials announced the new booking on Friday.
UFC 167 takes place Nov. 16 at MGM Grand Garden Arena in Las Vegas and serves as the promotion's 20th anniversary show. The main card airs on pay-per-view following prelims on FOX Sports 1 and MMAjunkie.com. Pettis vs. Campuzano will be part of the preliminary card.
Campuzano returns to the UFC with a five-fight winning streak that includes three stoppage victories. After being cut from the promotion following back-to-back losses to Nick Pace and Chris Cariaso, the Texan dropped to flyweight and stopped Randy Hinds, Josh Sampo and Jimmy Flick, the latter of which came at Legacy FC 16 and earned him the promotion's flyweight title. With a win at Legacy FC 19 in April and one in Japan a month ago, Campuzano earned his return to the UFC – where he'll also return to the bantamweight division.
Pettis, the younger brother of UFC lightweight champ Anthony Pettis, is unbeaten in his MMA career. Like Anthony, Sergio is a fixture at the Roufusport gym in Milwaukee. In late September, Pettis submitted James Porter in the first round of a North American Fighting Championship event in his home city of Milwaukee. In June, he stopped Dillard Pegg with a first-round TKO to win Resurrection Fighting Alliance's flyweight title. But for his move to the UFC, he decided to remain at bantamweight, where he was for the Porter fight.
Lee was looking to rebound from a first-round submission loss to Raphael Assuncao at June's "UFC on FUEL TV 10: Nogueira vs. Werdum 2" event. While Lee has also fallen short against top contenders T.J. Dillashaw and Chris Cariaso, he does boast UFC victories over Motonobu Tezukaand MMA legend Norifumi "Kid" Yamamoto.
November 8, 2013 6:26:01 PM
Bellator 107 weigh-in results
Event results for Bellator 107, which took place Thursday at the WinStar Casino in Thackerville, Okla.
Bellator Heavyweight Tournament Final: Peter Graham (243.8) vs. Cheick Kongo (237.1)
Bellator Bantamweight Tournament Final: Travis Marx (135.8) vs. Joe Warren (135.8)
Bellator Middleweight Tournament Final: Brennan Ward (185.5) vs. Mikkel Parlo (186)
Catchweight Feature Fight (157lbs): Martin Stapleton (157.1) vs. Derek Campos (156.7)
Lightweight Feature Fight: Edson Berto (155.7) vs. Patricky Pitbull (155.9)
Middleweight Feature Fight: Jonas Billstein (185.6) vs. Cortez Coleman (185.4)
Light Heavyweight Feature Fight: Ryan McCurdy (204.9) vs. Mike Mucitelli (204.4)
Heavyweight Feature Fight: Josh Burns (243.9) vs. Raphael Butler (260)
Light Heavyweight Feature Fight: Matt Jones (202.5) vs. Linton Vassell (205.5)
Catchweight Feature Fight (156lbs): Rob White (155.8) vs. Chris Jones (156.3)
November 8, 2013 6:22:28 PM
UFC: Fight for the Troops 3 results
Event results for "UFC: Fight for the Troops 3," which took place Wednesday at Fort Campbell in Kentucky.
MAIN CARD (FOX Sports 1, 7 p.m. ET)
- Tim Kennedy def. Rafael Natal via TKO (punches) - Round 1, 4:40
- Alexis Davis def. Liz Carmouche via unanimous decision (30-27, 30-27, 29-28)
- Yoel Romero def. Ronny Markes via TKO (strikes) - Round 3, 1:39
- Rustam Khabilov def. Jorge Masvidal via unanimous decision (30-27, 29-28, 30-27)
- Michael Chiesa def. Colton Smith via submission (rear-naked choke) - Round 2, 1:41
PRELIMINARY CARD (FOX Sports 1, 5 p.m. ET)
- Bobby Green def. James Krause via TKO (kick) - Round 1, 3:50
- Francisco Rivera def. George Roop via TKO (strikes) - Round 2, 2:20
- Dennis Bermudez def. Steven Siler via unanimous decision (30-27, 30-27, 30-27)
- Amanda Nunes def. Germaine de Randamie via TKO (strikes) - Round 1, 3:56
PRELIMINARY CARD (MMAjunkie.com, 3:15 p.m. ET)
- Lorenz Larkin def. Chris Camozzi via unanimous decision (30-27, 30-27, 29-28)
- Yancy Medeiros def. Yves Edwards via KO (punches) - Round 1, 2:47
- Seth Baczynski def. Neil Magny via unanimous decision (29-28, 29-28, 29-28)
- Derek Brunson def. Brian Houston via submission (rear-naked choke) - Round 1, 0:48
November 5, 2013 5:51:29 PM
Bellator middleweight and heavyweight title bouts swap dates
After a grueling Middleweight Title defense on September 7th, Alexander Shlemenko will now face Doug Marshall on November 22nd from Sands Casino in Bethlehem, Pennsylvania. In its place, the Heavyweight Title fight between Vitaly Minakov and Alexander Volkov will now be featured on the November 15th fight card from Revel in Atlantic City.
Rampage Jackson will make his long awaited debut from Revel on November 15th as the MMA icon will battle Bellator veteran Joey Beltran, along with the conclusion of the Season 9 Bellator Featherweight Tournament as Justin Wilcox battles Patricio Pitbull.
November 22nd will be headlined by the afore mentioned Shlemenko-Marshall Middleweight Title fight, as well as the Lightweight Tournament Finals as Tiger Sarnavskiy takes on Will Brooks for a $100,000 Tournament prize and guaranteed title shot, along with the Welterweight Tournaments Finals and the Bellator debut of Matt Riddle and Terry Etim.
November 4, 2013 9:02:35 PM
Bellator 106 medical suspensions
Below are the medical suspensions that were dealt out by the California State Athletic Commission.
- Eddie Alvarez: suspended 60 days with 60 days no contact, or until cleared by physician, for laceration to left eyelid and paid in orbital bone
- Michael Chandler: suspended 60 days with 60 days no contact, or until cleared by physician, for laceration to left eye
- Emanuel Newton: suspended 60 days with 60 days no contact, or until cleared by physician, for laceration to left cheek
- Muhammed Lawal: mandatory seven-day suspension
- Daniel Straus: mandatory seven-day suspension
- Pat Curran: suspended 60 days with 60 days no contact, or until cleared by physician, for laceration to scalp
- Joe Riggs: suspended 180 days with 180 days no contact, or until cleared by physician, for possible fractured right orbital and right thumb, and suspended 60 days with 60 days no contact for laceration to left eyebrow
- Mike Bronzoulis: mandatory seven-day suspension
- Mike Richman: mandatory seven-day suspension
- Akop Stepanyan: suspended 60 days with 60 days no contact, or until cleared by physician, for laceration to left eyelid, and suspended 45 days with 30 days no contact for TKO
- Cristiano Souza: mandatory seven-day suspension
- Alejandro Garcia: suspended 180 days with 180 days no contact, or until cleared by physician, for possible fractured right forearm
- Brandon Halsey: mandatory seven-day suspension
- Hector Ramirez: suspended 45 days with 30 days no contact for TKO
- Jesse Juarez: mandatory seven-day suspension
- Joe Williams: suspended 45 days with 30 days no contact for hard bout
- Mike Guymon: mandatory seven-day suspension
- Aaron Miller: mandatory seven-day suspension
- Cleber Luciano: suspended 60 days with 60 days no contact, or until cleared by physician, for laceration to right temple
- Joe Camacho: suspended 60 days with 60 days no contact, or until cleared by physician, for laceration to left upper eyelid
- Josh Smith: mandatory seven-day suspension
- Darren Smith: mandatory seven-day suspension
Source: BJPENN.comSource: www.bjpenn.com
November 3, 2013 4:23:16 PM
Bellator 106 results
Event results for Bellator 106, whicg took place Saturday at the Long Beach Arena in Long Beach, Calif.
Main Card (Live on Spike TV, 9:00 PM ET)
- -Eddie Alvarez defeated Michael Chanderl by Split Decision (48-47, 48-47, 48-47)
- -Emanual Newton defeated Muhammed Lawal by Split Decision (49-46, 49-26, 49-26)
- -Daniel Straus defeated Pat Curran by Unanimous Decision (49-45, 48-46, 48-46)
- -Joe Riggs defeated Mike Bronzoulis by Unanimous Decision (30-27, 30-27, 30-27)
- -Mike Richman defeated Akop Stepanyan by TKO (Punches, 1st Round, 4:05)
Preliminary Card (Live on Spike.com, 6:00 PM ET)
- -Cristiano Souza defeated Alejandro Garcia by Submission (RNC, Roubd 3, 3:06)
- -Brandon Halsey defeated Hector Ramirez by TKO (Strikes, Round 1, 0:52)
- -Mike Guymon defeated Aaron Miller by Submission (Triangle choke, Round 2, 4:20)
- -Cleber Luciano defeated Joe Camacho by Unanimous Decision (30-27, 30-27, 30-27)
- -Josh Smith defeated Darren Smith by Unanimous Decision (29-28, 29-28, 29-28)